The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
The School Information Regulations 2012 (available here) requires schools to publish certain key documents. For ease of reference, the specified information is available below
“Schedule 4 – Specified information to be published on a school’s website”
- The school’s contact details can be found in the “Contact Us” page linked to the right on each page of this website. Enquiries should be addressed to Miss Alice Pomroy, PA to The Princpal.
- Admissions and Prospective Parents Information
- Ofsted Report.
- N/A due to being a Secondary Academy.
- The most recent KS4 Results.
- The Secretary of State’s School Performance Tables on the Department for Education (DfE) website.
- Information on the school’s curriculum for both KS3 and KS4 are available from the Curriculum tab linked at the top of each page of this website. Further information can be obtained from Heads of Faculty using the contact details above.
- Discipline and Student Behaviour Policy.
- Pupil Premium Information
- SEND Local Offer
- Charging and Remissions Policy.
- Ethos and Values
Whilst all care has been taken in producing this list, please be aware that we are not responsible for the content hosted on external sites including OFSTED and the DfE.
The relevant financial reports and accounts are held centrally by The Education Fellowship and can be viewed here