Wrenn Academy in Wellingborough are pleased to be able to offer peripatetic (PPT) ICT support services for schools in the local vicinity.
We are small enough to be flexible yet have a support network large enough to offer many services. We find that working with other schools can be hugely beneficial, even when working with other Local Authority or Academy establishments and can provide great value for money – we’re looking after the best interest of your school and its staff & pupils rather than making a profit.
- Visit schedules to suit you, weekly, fortnightly or monthly for half days or full days (3.5 hours or 7 hours)
- Security, Anti-virus, data integrity and backup checks
- Software updates including Windows, RM, SIMS/FMS *
- Curriculum and administrative software installations
- Proactive monitoring of vital systems
- Hardware installation and configuration
- Maintenance and fault diagnostics
- Hardware and software procurement
- Fully DBS compliant staff with annual safeguarding and child protection training
- Additional out-of-hours support and helpdesk at no extra cost **
Our staff have years of experience that includes, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Office 2010, 2012, 2016 & Office 365
- RM CC3 and CC4
- Network Infrastructure
- Capita SIMS and related services
- iPads & Mobile Device Management
- Wireless Systems
- Security Systems
And lots more besides! There’s so much involved in the day to day use of ICT in schools it would be too much to fit in a brief, introductory email. If you’d like any further information about what we can offer, please get in touch!
References can be provided by any of our existing schools as well as any of the 180+ members of staff at Wrenn Academy.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Nick Mallard, Primary Support Manager on 01933 232589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Relevant support contracts must be held for updates to be obtained such as RM Community Connect or Capita SIMS.
** Out of hours support is via helpdesk (email or phone). Small issues may be rectified quickly whereas others may require extra visits which would incur a visit charge.