Wrenn Academy in Wellingborough are pleased to be able to offer peripatetic (PPT) ICT support services for schools in the local vicinity.
We are small enough to be flexible yet have a support network large enough to offer many services. We find that working with other schools can be hugely beneficial, even when working with other Local Authority or Academy establishments and can provide great value for money – we’re looking after the best interest of your school and it’s staff & pupils rather than profit.
We can offer:
- Visit schedules to suit you, weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Security, Anti-virus, data integrity and backup checks
- Software updates including Windows, RM, SIMS/FMS
- Curriculum and administrative software installations
- Proactive monitoring of vital systems
- Hardware installation and configuration
- Maintenance and fault diagnostics
- Networking and wireless infrastructure support
- Fully DBS compliant staff with annual safeguarding and child protection training
- Additional out-of-hours support and helpdesk at no extra cost
And lots more besides! There’s so much involved in the day to day use of ICT in schools it would be too much to fit in a brief, introductory email or web page. If you’d like any further information about what we can offer, please get in touch! We offer competitive rates that sit between sole traders and larger companies, and can be far more flexible than the latter.
References can be provided by any of our existing schools as well as any of the 180+ members of staff at Wrenn Academy.
Please speak to Nick Mallard, Primary Support Manager for any further information on 01933 222793 ext 415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org