The legendary Irfan master has visited Wrenn School and has answered the following questions:
1. What was your inspiration for your books?
2. How long does it take to write a book?
3. Where did he get the idea of writing his second Book?
4. When was his first book published?
5. When did he become an author?
6. Where did he get his ideas from?
The answers to these questions are;
1. He said “His grandfather because he told him stories and just got his ideas from that. His grandfather lives in part Asia in India”.
2. Irfan master “It took a couple of years to write his book2.
3. He said “I wrote my book out of my heart”.
4. His first book was published in 2011
5. He became an author around 2009
6. He get his ideas from people, history, family and everywhere else.